Parker-Hannifin (PH) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c; Lifts Outlook
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Parker-Hannifin (NYSE: PH) reported Q3 EPS of $1.51, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $1.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.86 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.83 billion.
Parker-Hannifin sees FY2016 EPS of $6.20-$6.40, versus the consensus of $6.10.
"Implementation of the new Win Strategy™ has helped us achieve strong adjusted segment operating margins and impressive decremental marginal return on sales, especially given difficult macroeconomic conditions,” said Tom Williams, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. “We are on track to achieve our previously stated sales target while improving operating margins for the full fiscal year."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Parker-Hannifin (PH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marin Software (MRIN) Misses Q2 EPS by 23c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Updates Guidance
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!