Parker-Hannifin (PH) Tops Q3 EPS by 25c, Beat on Revenues; Raise FY Guidance
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Parker-Hannifin (NYSE: PH) reported Q3 EPS of $2.11, $0.25 better than the analyst estimate of $1.86. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.12 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.04 billion.
- Third quarter sales increased 10% to $3.12 billion, organic sales increased 6%, order rates increased 8%
- Total segment operating margins strong at 14.8% as reported
- 16.1% adjusted segment operating margins, a year-over-year increase of 140 bps
- EPS increased 28% to $1.75, or an increase of 40% to $2.11, on an adjusted basis
- Year-to-date operating cash flow strong at 9.2%, or 11.8% of sales excluding pension contribution
- CLARCOR acquisition completed and integration underway to capture meaningful synergies
- Fiscal 2017 full year earnings guidance increased
Parker-Hannifin sees Q4 2017 EPS of $7.70-$8.00, versus the consensus of $7.53.
For the fiscal year ending June 30, 2017, the company has increased guidance for earnings from continuing operations to the range of $6.90 to $7.20 per share, or $7.70 to $8.00 per share on an adjusted basis. Fiscal year 2017 guidance is adjusted for expected business realignment expenses of approximately $0.25 per share and acquisition related expenses of approximately $0.55 per share. Full fiscal year 2017 earnings guidance has been updated to include acquisitions.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Parker-Hannifin (PH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CareDx (CDNA) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c
- Ranger Energy Services (RNGR) Misses Q2 EPS by 34c
- Cousins Properties (CUZ) Reports Q2 FFO of $0.69
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!