Parker-Hannifin (PH) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c, Beats on Revenues; Boosts FY18 EPS Outlook
- Wall Street dips as strong retail data boosts Treasury yields
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index jumps after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Parker-Hannifin (NYSE: PH) reported Q3 EPS of $2.80, $0.18 better than the analyst estimate of $2.62. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.75 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.66 billion.
- Record third quarter sales increased 20% to $3.75 billion
- Organic sales increased 8%, order rates increased 11%
- Segment operating margins were 15.8% as reported, or 16.3% adjusted
- EBITDA margins increased 280 basis points to 17.1% as reported, or 17.6% adjusted
- EPS were a record at $2.70 as reported, or $2.80 adjusted
- Fiscal 2018 full year earnings guidance increased
For the fiscal year ending June 30, 2018, the company has increased guidance for earnings from continuing operations to the range of $7.76 to $7.96 per share, or $9.95 to $10.15 per share on an adjusted basis.
Parker-Hannifin sees FY2018 EPS of $9.95-$10.15, versus the consensus of $9.96.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Parker-Hannifin (PH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Gets a New Street-High PT of $2,600 at Piper Sandler
- Crocs (CROX) Provides Long-Term Strategy for Sustainable, Profitable Growth
- Nucor (NUE) Q3 EPS Guidance Tops Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!