Parker-Hannifin (PH) Tops Q2 EPS by 25c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Parker-Hannifin (NYSE: PH) reported Q2 EPS of $1.80, $0.25 better than the analyst estimate of $1.55. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.13 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.14 billion.
Parker-Hannifin sees FY2015 EPS of $7.90 - $8.30, versus the consensus of $7.90.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Parker-Hannifin (PH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marin Software (MRIN) Misses Q2 EPS by 23c
- CNH Industrial N.V. (CNHI) Tops Q2 EPS by 15c
- Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!