Parker-Hannifin (PH) Tops Q2 EPS by 25c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
Parker-Hannifin (NYSE: PH) reported Q2 EPS of $1.80, $0.25 better than the analyst estimate of $1.55. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.13 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.14 billion.
Parker-Hannifin sees FY2015 EPS of $7.90 - $8.30, versus the consensus of $7.90.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Parker-Hannifin (PH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c; Raises Q3
- UPDATE: Loop Capital Starts Regal Beloit (RBC) at Buy, 'PT; Underappreciated Value in the PMC Acquisition and Robust FCF'
- FedEx (FDX) Falls After Missing on Q1 and FY EPS Expectations Amid Labor Costs, Raymond James Downgrades to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!