Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Q4 Guidance Tops Consensus
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
Palo Alto Networks (NASDAQ: PANW) reported Q3 EPS of $1.79, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $1.68. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.4 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.36 billion.
Palo Alto Networks sees Q4 2022 EPS of $2.26-$2.29, versus the consensus of $2.22. Palo Alto Networks sees Q4 2022 revenue of $1.53-1.55 billion, versus the consensus of $1.53 billion.
For the fiscal year 2022, we are broadly raising guidance and expect:
- Total billings in the range of $7.106 billion to $7.136 billion, representing year over year growth of between 30% and 31%.
- Total revenue in the range of $5.481 billion to $5.501 billion, representing year over year growth of approximately 29%.
- Diluted non-GAAP net income per share in the range of $7.43 to $7.46, using 106 million to 107 million shares.
- Adjusted free cash flow margin in the range of 32% to 33%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Palo Alto Networks (PANW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Broadcom (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c, Offers Guidance
- Midday movers: Lululemon, Paramount and more
- Sprinklr (CXM) sinks 25% as analyst says early 2025 outlook points to 'major deceleration'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!