PagerDuty, Inc. (PD) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PagerDuty, Inc. (NYSE: PD) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.10), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.09). Revenue for the quarter came in at $42.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $42.11 million.
PagerDuty, Inc. sees Q4 2020 EPS of ($0.06)-($0.07), versus the consensus of ($0.05). PagerDuty, Inc. sees Q4 2020 revenue of $44.5-45.5 million, versus the consensus of $43.73 million.
For the full fiscal year 2020, PagerDuty currently expects:
- Total revenue of $165 million - $166 million, representing a growth rate of 40% - 41% year-over-year
- Non-GAAP net loss per share of $0.38 - $0.39, assuming approximately 65 million shares
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PagerDuty, Inc. (PD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- U.S. Steel (X) Q2 EPS Guidance Tops Consensus
- Kroger lifts annual forecasts as online grocery investments click
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!