PNM Resources (PNM) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Offers FY18 EPS Guidance Above Consensus
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Note: EPS may not be comparable
PNM Resources (NYSE: PNM) reported Q4 EPS of $0.24, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.19.
- In addition, management affirmed its recently revised consolidated ongoing earnings guidance of $1.82 to $1.92 per diluted share for 2018 and $2.04 to $2.16 per diluted share for 2019.
PNM Resources sees FY2018 EPS of $1.82-$1.92, versus the consensus of $1.76.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PNM Resources (PNM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- U.S. Steel (X) Q2 EPS Guidance Tops Consensus
- Ford Motor (F) Sees Q2 Adjusted EBIT Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!