PNM Resources (PNM) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c, Miss on Reveunes; Offers FY19 EPS Outlook
- Nasdaq hovers near record levels as factory activity scales new peak
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar slips after Fed's Powell downplays inflation fears
- Xpeng (XPEV) Leaps After Receiving a Green Light From Regulators to Raise Up To $2 Billion in Hong Kong IPO
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PNM Resources (NYSE: PNM) reported Q2 EPS of $0.53, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.43. Revenue for the quarter came in at $352.31 million versus the consensus estimate of $356.06 million.
In addition, management raised its consolidated ongoing earnings guidance to $1.91 to $1.98 per diluted share for 2018 and $2.08 to $2.18 per diluted share for 2019.
"We have raised 2018 and 2019 guidance based on higher load growth trends at PNM and continued strong demand at TNMP. In addition, hotter temperatures increased second quarter earnings," said Pat Vincent-Collawn, PNM Resources\' chairman, president and CEO. "At TNMP, we have increased capital spending in 2018 to serve their growing needs. Plans for capital spending beyond 2018 will be further evaluated as we progress through the year."
PNM Resources sees FY2019 EPS of $2.08-$2.18, versus the consensus of $2.08.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PNM Resources (PNM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Patterson Cos. (PDCO) Misses Q4 EPS by 13c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Plug Power (PLUG) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c
- Intel (INTC) Announces Key Personnel Changes, Seen as 'Necessary, Inevitable and a Positive'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!