PNM Resources (PNM) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c, Miss on Reveunes; Offers FY19 EPS Outlook
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PNM Resources (NYSE: PNM) reported Q2 EPS of $0.53, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.43. Revenue for the quarter came in at $352.31 million versus the consensus estimate of $356.06 million.
In addition, management raised its consolidated ongoing earnings guidance to $1.91 to $1.98 per diluted share for 2018 and $2.08 to $2.18 per diluted share for 2019.
"We have raised 2018 and 2019 guidance based on higher load growth trends at PNM and continued strong demand at TNMP. In addition, hotter temperatures increased second quarter earnings," said Pat Vincent-Collawn, PNM Resources\' chairman, president and CEO. "At TNMP, we have increased capital spending in 2018 to serve their growing needs. Plans for capital spending beyond 2018 will be further evaluated as we progress through the year."
PNM Resources sees FY2019 EPS of $2.08-$2.18, versus the consensus of $2.08.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PNM Resources (PNM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian National Railway (CNI) Outlines Details of Strategic Plan, Will Recommence Share Repurchases
- Weber Inc. (WEBR) Reports In-line Q3 Revenue, Offers Guidance
- United States Steel (X) Expects Record Q3 EBITDA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!