Otis Worldwide (OTIS) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c, Offers FY Guidance
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Otis Worldwide (NYSE: OTIS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.66, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.59. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.5 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.36 billion.
Otis Worldwide sees FY2021 EPS of $2.67-$2.77, versus the consensus of $2.62. Otis Worldwide sees FY2021 revenue of $13.3-13.6 billion, versus the consensus of $13.23 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Otis Worldwide (OTIS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Score Media and Gaming (SCR) Reports Q2 Loss of C$0.45/sh
- Danaher (DHR) Provides Update On First Quarter 2021 Financial Performance
- Fastenal (FAST) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!