Optical Cable Corp. (OCC) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.45
- Futures inch lower ahead of unemployment, retail sales data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Dollar edges higher with focus on Fed for taper clues
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Upgraded to Outperform at Credit Suisse, Other Analysts Raise PTs Following Bullish Investor Day
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Optical Cable Corp. (NASDAQ: OCC) reported Q2 EPS of $0.45, versus ($0.23) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $15.7 million, versus $14.86 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Optical Cable Corp. (OCC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Auto Suppliers: BofA Downgrades Lear (LEA) and Visteon (VC) to Underperform on Valuation, Upgrades Dana (DAN) to Buy
- CMS Energy (CMS) PT Raised to $67 at Mizuho Securities
- High Tide Inc. (HITI) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.03
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!