OPKO Health (OPK) Reports Q2 Loss Per Share of 2c, Revenue Beats
- Stocks tumble on new coronavirus variant fear
- Moderna (MRNA) Shares Rally 11% on 'Nu' Concerns, Analyst Sees mRNA Technology Adapting Much Quicker to New COVID Variant
- DiDi (DIDI) Stock Falls on Report China Seeks Delisting From US Amid Data Security Concerns
- Apple (AAPL) on Pace to Sell Over 10 Million iPhones for Black Friday - Wedbush
- Buy Tech Winners on Variant Fears - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
OPKO Health (NYSE: OPK) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.02), may not compare to the analyst estimate of ($0.03). Revenue for the quarter came in at $291 million versus the consensus estimate of $266.3 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on OPKO Health (OPK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pinduoduo (PDD) Reports Q3 Revenues of RMB 21.5B, Adjusted Net Income of RMB 3.15B
- Even Yeezy Can't Help: JPMorgan Downgrades GAP (GPS) Shares to Neutral on Poor Q3 Results and Guidance Miss, Stock Down 20%
- 'Rack Gets Racked': Nordstrom (JWN) Shares Crash 27% After Disappointing Results, Jefferies Downgrades to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!