Novavax Inc. (NVAX) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c
- Nasdaq set for steep fall as surging bond yields hammer tech shares
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent tops $80 a barrel on tighter supplies
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
Novavax Inc. (Nasdaq: NVAX) reports a Q1 loss of $0.14, 4 cents worse than estimates. Revenues were $668K vs. consensus of $1.39 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Novavax's (NVAX) NanoFlu Influenza Vaccine Phase 3 Results Published in The Lancet ID; Vaccine Produced Significant Enhanced Humoral and Cellular Responses
- United Natural Foods (UNFI) Tops Q4 EPS by 38c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!