Noble Int'l (NOBL) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.35
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Noble International (Nasdaq: NOBL) reports Q2 EPS of $0.35, compared to $0.13 in the same quarter last year. Revenues for the quarter were $314.9 million, versus the consensus of $312.50 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Autoliv (ALV) Misses Q3 EPS by 11c
- DMC Global (BOOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Simply Good Foods (SMPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!