NextGen Healthcare (NXGN) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; Offers FY22 Guidance
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NextGen Healthcare (NASDAQ: NXGN) reported Q4 EPS of $0.19, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $151.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $148.17 million.
NextGen Healthcare sees FY2023 EPS of $0.95-$1.01, versus the consensus of $0.98. NextGen Healthcare sees FY2023 revenue of $628-640 million, versus the consensus of $595 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NextGen Healthcare (NXGN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers FY23 EPS Guidance Tops Consensus
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG) Tops Q1 EPS by 44c, Hikes FY23 EPS Guidance
- KB Home (KBH) Tops Q2 EPS by 32c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!