Newell Brands (NWL) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c, Offers Q3 and FY Guidance
- Wall Street swoons on rising Treasury yields, growing inflation worries
- Micron (MU) Stock Falls Following Q4 Beat, But Guidance Miss
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) Stock Falls on Q3, FY20 Warning
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) reported Q2 EPS of $0.56, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $0.45. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.7 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.55 billion.
Newell Brands sees FY2021 EPS of $1.63-$1.73, versus the consensus of $1.72. Newell Brands sees FY2021 revenue of $10.1-10.35 billion, versus the consensus of $10.1 billion.
Newell Brands sees Q3 2021 EPS of $0.46-$0.50, versus the consensus of $0.55. Newell Brands sees Q3 2021 revenue of $2.7-2.78 billion, versus the consensus of $2.59 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Newell Brands (NWL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c, Q1 Guidance Misses
- Park City Group (PCYG) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- IHS Markit (INFO) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!