Natuzzi, S.p.A. (NTZ) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.22 on Revenues of ~$129.5M
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, fueled by Apple
- Here's Which Stocks Warren Buffett's Berkshire (BRK) Bought in Q1
- Walmart (WMT) Stock Drops 6% as Higher Costs Weigh on Profit, Analyst Says Results 'Disappointing'
- Home Depot (HD) Shares Rally 4% on Earnings Beat, Results Seen as Strong
- Bear Rally Now 'Imminent' Says BofA's Hartnett but Warns Ultimate Lows Yet to Be Reached
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Natuzzi, S.p.A. (NYSE: NTZ) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.22). Revenue for the quarter came in at $129.5 million, versus $0 reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Natuzzi, S.p.A. (NTZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walmart (WMT) Misses Q1 EPS by 18c, Revenue Beats; Lowers Guidance
- Agilysys, Inc. (AGYS) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c
- Allot (ALLT) Reports Q1 Revenue of $31.9M, Net Loss of $3.5M, Sees FY22 Revenue of $135M-$140M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!