NIO Inc. (NIO) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Delivers 25,768 Vehicles; Guides Q2 Deliveries of 23,000-25,000
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
NIO Inc. (NYSE: NIO) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.13), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.13). Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.46 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.49 billion. The company delivered 25,768 vehicles in Q1.
For Q2 2022 the company guides:
Deliveries of vehicles to be between 23,000 and 25,000 vehicles, representing an increase of approximately 5.0% to 14.2% from the same quarter of 2021.
Revenue of $1.47-1.59 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NIO Inc. (NIO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 64c, Offers Q2 Guidance
- General Mills (GIS) Pops on Raised Guidance, Analyst Highlights Better Margin Delivery
- Nordic American Tanker (NAT) CEO sees solid rates and earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!