NETSTREIT Corp. (NTST) Misses Q2 EPS by 6c; Reaffirms Guidance
- Tech mega-caps knock 1% off Nasdaq; banks lift Dow
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Brent oil nears $80 a barrel on tight supply
- Some Apple (AAPL) and Tesla (TSLA) Suppliers Suspend Production in China For a Few Days
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
NETSTREIT Corp. (NYSE: NTST) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.07), $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter came in at $0 versus the consensus estimate of $13.1 million.
Reaffirms Full Year 2021 AFFO Guidance in Range of $0.95 - $0.99 Per Share
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NETSTREIT Corp. (NTST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&W Seed (SANW) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- CleanSpark (CLSK) Transitions Over One Exahash of Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Power to Foundry USA Pool
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) PT Lowered to $28 at Telsey
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!