Monolithic Power Systems (MPWR) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c; Guides Q1 Revs Above Views
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Monolithic Power Systems (NASDAQ: MPWR) reported Q4 EPS of $1.31, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $1.24. Revenue for the quarter came in at $233 million versus the consensus estimate of $225.74 million.
Monolithic Power Systems sees Q1 2021 revenue of $236-248 million, versus the consensus of $217.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Monolithic Power Systems (MPWR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crown Holdings (CCK) Tops Q1 EPS by 44c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q EPS Guidance Above Consensus, FY21 EPS Views Below Consensus
- Wintrust Financial (WTFC) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.13
- Steel Dynamics (STLD) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!