MobileIron (MOBL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
MobileIron (NASDAQ: MOBL) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.08), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.08). Revenue for the quarter came in at $42.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $43.69 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MobileIron (MOBL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Progress Software Corporation (PRGS) Tops Q3 EPS by 36c, Raises Guidance
- Scholastic Corp (SCHL) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.79/sh
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c, Revenue Beats
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!