Mister Car Wash, Inc (MCW) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
- U.S. stocks lower at close of trade; Dow Jones Industrial Average down 1.54%
- Micron Technology (MU) Shares Decline After Revenue, Guidance Misses Expectations
- Nike Shares Down 2% Despite Better Than Expected Q1 Results
- Apple (AAPL) Extends Decline as BofA Downgrades to Neutral on More Balanced Risk/Reward
- Meta Platforms (META) to Freeze Hiring and Restructure Teams - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mister Car Wash, Inc (NYSE: MCW) reported Q2 EPS of $0.11, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $225.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $219.71 million.
Mister Car Wash, Inc sees FY2022 EPS of $0.36-$0.39, versus the consensus of $0.45. Mister Car Wash, Inc sees FY2022 revenue of $860-880 million, versus the consensus of $885.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Mister Car Wash, Inc (MCW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Comtech Telecom (CMTL) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c (CORRECTION)
- PG&E Corp. (PCG) Seeks Regulator Approval for Sale of 49.9% of Non-nuclear Unit
- Cintas Corp. (CTAS) Tops Q1 EPS by 28c, Raises Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!