Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenue Beats, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Wall St rally loses steam as data-heavy week looms, yields rise
- Current S&P 500 valuation is not leaving 'any margin for error' - JPMorgan
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Can this rally hold?
- Nervy stocks slip on upcoming data and Red Sea tensions
- Alaska Air (ALK) drops 9% on $1.9 billion deal to buy Hawaiian (HA)
Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) reported Q3 EPS of $1.88, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of $1.71. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.42 billion versus the consensus estimate of $7.23 billion.
Micron Technology sees Q4 2021 EPS of $2.20-$2.40, versus the consensus of $2.18. Micron Technology sees Q4 2021 revenue of $8-8.4 billion, versus the consensus of $7.86 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Micron Technology (MU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Science Applications Int'l (SAIC) Tops Q3 EPS by 58c, Updates Guidance
- UiPath stock jumps 14% after 'solid' results
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Tops Q3 EPS by 42c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!