Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Q2 Guidance Falls Short
- Wall Street ends down as megacaps give back gains
- Current S&P 500 valuation is not leaving 'any margin for error' - JPMorgan
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Can this rally hold?
- Stocks retreat after rally with jobs data eyed, yields climb
- Alaska Air (ALK) drops 9% on $1.9 billion deal to buy Hawaiian (HA)
Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) reported Q1 EPS of $0.24, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.35 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.46 billion.
Micron Technology sees Q2 2016 EPS of ($0.05)-)($0.12) vs the consensus of $0.22. Revenue is seen $2.9-3.2 billion, versus the consensus of $3.48 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Micron Technology (MU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GitLab Inc (GTLB) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c; Raises Outlook
- Spotify (SPOT) cuts Q4 forecast after major job cuts
- Morgan Stanley says PagerDuty stock is 'too cheap to ignore'; Shares gain after earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!