Medtronic (MDT) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Reiterates Outlook
- S&P 500 and Dow slip as upcoming Fed meeting looms
- Oil prices rise to over two-year high as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Medtronic (NYSE: MDT) reported Q1 EPS of $1.03, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $1.01. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $7.17 billion.Medtronic reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
Company Reiterates FY17 Revenue Outlook and EPS Guidance.
"Q1 was another strong quarter for Medtronic, where our diversified businesses and geographies delivered solid results," said Omar Ishrak, Medtronic chairman and chief executive officer. "In addition to our solid top- and bottom-line performance, we also continue to generate significant free cash flow, and we continue to strategically deploy our capital against our priorities of reinvesting with discipline in M&A and R&D, returning substantial cash to our shareholders, and deleveraging our balance sheet."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Medtronic (MDT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Moderna (MRNA) Announces Dr. Paul Burton to Join Company as Chief Medical Officer
- Humana (HUM) to Acquire onehome
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!