McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c, revenue misses, global comparable sales increased 9.7%
- Futures muted as markets brace for inflation data, Fed meeting
- Cigna rallies 12% after ending Humana deal talks, approving new $10B buyback
- Macy's (M) stock surges 20% on $5.8 billion buyout offer
- Stocks and bonds subdued as rate cut hopes face pivotal week
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Focus shifts from NFP to CPI and FOMC
McDonald's (NYSE: MCD) reported Q2 EPS of $2.55, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $2.47. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.72 billion versus the consensus estimate of $5.82 billion.
- Global comparable sales increased 9.7%, reflecting positive comparable sales across all segments:
- U.S. increased 3.7%
- International Operated Markets segment increased 13.0%
- International Developmental Licensed Markets segment increased 16.0%
For earnings history and earnings-related data on McDonald's (MCD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- McDonald's (MCD) PT Raised to $330 at DZ Bank
- Guidewire Software (GWRE) Tops Q1 EPS by 16c, provides outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!