McCormick & Co. (MKC) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c; Offers FY22 Guidance
- Wall Street ends mixed; Salesforce selloff pressures Dow
- Ulta Beauty (ULTA) raises FY22 outlook, tops earnings, revenue estimates
- S&P 500 to re-test lows in H1 and then rally to 4200 on Fed pivot signal - JPMorgan
- Zscaler shares plunge 11% despite Q1 & guidance beat
- Salesforce (CRM) drops after soft results, MS sees attractive valuation
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
McCormick & Co. (NYSE: MKC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.69, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.71. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.63 billion.
McCormick & Co. sees FY2022 EPS of $2.63-$2.68, versus the consensus of $2.84.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on McCormick & Co. (MKC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dollar General (DG) shares slide as profit impacted by increased product costs
- Ulta Beauty (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by $1.25; Raises Outlook
- Tilly's, Inc. (TLYS) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c, Revenue Beats
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!