Marsh & McLennan (MMC) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Beats on Revenues
- Square (SQ) to Acquire Afterpay for $29B in All Stock Deal
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.79, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.78. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.34 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.3 billion.
- Total Revenue Growth of 7% and Underlying Revenue Growth of 3%
- Growth in Operating Income of 4% and Adjusted Operating Income of 11%
- GAAP EPS Rises 4% to $0.76 and Adjusted EPS Increases 14% to $0.79
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Marsh & McLennan (MMC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marin Software (MRIN) Misses Q2 EPS by 23c
- W. P. Carey (WPC) Reports Q2 FFO of $1.27
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!