MTS Systems Corp (MTSC) Reports Q3 EPS of 82c
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
MTS Systems Corp (NASDAQ: MTSC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.82, may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.94. Revenue for the quarter came in at $145 million versus the consensus estimate of $148.63 million.
MTS Systems Corp sees FY2014 EPS of $3.20-$3.35, versus prior guidance of $3.35-$3.5 and the consensus of $3.39.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MTS Systems Corp (MTSC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nutrien (NTR) Raises 1st-Half Guidance
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Paymentus (PAY) at Outperform, 'King of Bill'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!