MTS Systems Corp (MTSC) Reports Q3 EPS of 82c
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
MTS Systems Corp (NASDAQ: MTSC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.82, may not compare to the analyst estimate of $0.94. Revenue for the quarter came in at $145 million versus the consensus estimate of $148.63 million.
MTS Systems Corp sees FY2014 EPS of $3.20-$3.35, versus prior guidance of $3.35-$3.5 and the consensus of $3.39.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MTS Systems Corp (MTSC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Tops Q2 EPS by 46c
- UPDATE: PS Business Parks (PSB) Tops Q2 EPS by 81c (CORRECTION)
- QTS Realty Trust (QTS) Reports Q2 FFO of $0.78
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!