MTS Systems (MTSC) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Slight Beat on Revenues; Boosts FY17 EPS Outlook
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MTS Systems (NASDAQ: MTSC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.48, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.48. Revenue for the quarter came in at $194 million versus the consensus estimate of $193.03 million.
The company now expects fiscal year 2017 revenues of $770 million to $785 million and GAAP EPS to be in the range of $1.15 to $1.30, up from the previous guidance of $0.80 to $1.20 per share due to the discrete tax benefits recognized in the third quarter of fiscal year 2017. GAAP EPS includes acquisition integration, acquisition inventory fair value adjustment and restructuring expenses of $13 million to $14 million, the cost of the China investigation of approximately $9 million and discrete tax benefits of $3 million. We have updated our guidance for Adjusted EBITDA for the full fiscal year 2017 to range between $115 million and $120 million. A reconciliation of this non-GAAP measure to net income, the most directly comparable GAAP financial measure, is included in Exhibit E of this earnings release.
MTS Systems sees Q4 2017 EPS of $1.15-$1.30.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MTS Systems (MTSC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Best Solar Stocks to Invest in 2021? Wall Street Weighs In
- McKesson (MCK) Said to Explore Sale of European, U.K. Business - Bloomberg
- Stifel Resumes Mednax (MD) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!