MTS Systems (MTSC) Posts Better-Than-Expected Q4 Results; Revs Up 37%
- Nasdaq hits record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar edges higher before Powell; Bitcoin drops
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
MTS Systems Corp. (Nasdaq: MTSC) reports Q4 EPS of $0.54, 9 cents better than the consensus of $0.43. Revenue for the quarter came in at $105.9 million, compared to the consensus of $101.16 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lydall (LDL) to be Acquired by Clearlake Capital-Backed Unifrax for $62.10 Per Share
- TIkTok Owner ByteDance Reports a 111% Jump in Revenue, Considers Listing in Hong Kong or New York After Hitting $300 Billion Valuation
- Kroger (KR) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c, FY EPS Guidance Beats
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!