Loews Corporation (L) Posts Q4 EPS of $1.12, Tops Views
- Nasdaq 100 futures hit record high ahead of business activity data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Cyclical currencies lead after dust settles on Fed
- Xpeng (XPEV) Leaps After Receiving a Green Light From Regulators to Raise Up To $2 Billion in Hong Kong IPO
- 'A Stampede for Clean Energy': Amazon (AMZN) Commits to Buy More Renewable Energy, Becomes the Top All-Time US Corporate Buyer
Loews Corporation (NYSE: L) reported Q4 EPS of $1.12, $0.26 better than the analyst estimate of $0.86. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.75 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.89 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Focus Financial Partners Inc. (FOCS) Launches Secondary Offering of 7.4M Shares
- Lennar Corp. (LEN) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c
- TIkTok Owner ByteDance Reports a 111% Jump in Revenue, Considers Listing in Hong Kong or New York After Hitting $300 Billion Valuation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!