Li Auto Inc. (LI) Tops Q1 EPS by RMB 1.01, Beats on Revenue, Delivers 52,584 Vehicles; Sees Q2 Deliveries of 76K-81K
- Wall St pares gains as rate-cut cheer ebbs after latest Fed comments
- Cigna, Humana explore healthcare megamerger - WSJ
- Stocks will be hostage to earnings delivery in 2024 rather than yields - JPMorgan
- General Motors (GM) surges on $10 billion buyback plan, increased dividend
- Bill Ackman sees risk of hard landing if Fed doesn't start cutting soon
Li Auto Inc. (NASDAQ: LI) reported Q1 EPS of RMB1.35, RMB1.01 better than the analyst estimate of RMB0.34. Revenue for the quarter came in at RMB18.33 billion versus the consensus estimate of RMB17.84 billion.
The company delivered 52,584 vehicles in the quarter.
For Q2 the company guided:
- Deliveries of vehicles to be between 76,000 and 81,000 vehicles, representing an increase of 164.9% to 182.4% from the second quarter of 2022.
- Total revenues to be between RMB24.22 billion (US$3.53 billion) and RMB25.86 billion (US$3.77 billion), representing an increase of 177.4% to 196.1% from the second quarter of 2022.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Li Auto Inc. (LI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Foot Locker posts earnings beat, but narrows annual forecast
- Alexandria Real Estate (ARE) Updates Guidance
- CollPlant (CLGN) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.35/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!