Li Auto (LI) Delivers 31,716 Vehicles in Q1, Tops EPS by 17c, Sees Q2 Deliveries of 21k-24k Vehicles
- Wall St pares gains as rate-cut cheer ebbs after latest Fed comments
- Stocks will be hostage to earnings delivery in 2024 rather than yields - JPMorgan
- General Motors (GM) surges on $10 billion buyback plan, increased dividend
- Bill Ackman sees risk of hard landing if Fed doesn't start cutting soon
- Equities gain while Treasury yields fall on data, talk of Fed rate cuts
Li Auto Inc. (NASDAQ: LI) reported Q1 EPS of $0.07, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.10). Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.51 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.44 billion.
The company delivered 31,716 vehicles in Q1'22 vs 35,221 in Q4'21.
Li Auto issued following guidance for Q2:
Deliveries of vehicles to be between 21,000 and 24,000 vehicles, representing an increase of 19.5% to 36.6% from the second quarter of 2021.
Total revenues to be between RMB6.16 billion (US$972.3 million) and RMB7.04 billion (US$1.11 billion), representing an increase of 22.3% to 39.8% from the second quarter of 2021.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Li Auto Inc. (LI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Foot Locker posts earnings beat, but narrows annual forecast
- Hormel Foods (HRL) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides FY24 EPS Modeslty Below Views
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!