Lennar Corp. (LEN) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Lennar Corp. (NYSE: LEN) reported Q3 EPS of $3.27, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $3.28. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.94 billion versus the consensus estimate of $6.86 billion.
The following are the Company's expected results of its homebuilding and financial services activities for the fourth quarter of 2021:
15,200 - 15,400
Average Sales Price
Gross Margin % on Home Sales
S,G&A as a % of Home Sales
Financial Services Operating Earnings
$95 million - $105 million
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lennar Corp. (LEN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prologis (PLD) Tops Q3 EPS by 45c
- Plug Power (PLUG) PT Raised to $37 at Piper Sandler After Bullish Analyst Day
- Alcoa (AA) Tops Q3 EPS by 39c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!