LendingClub (LC) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Revs Miss; Guides Q4 Below Views
- Pre-Fed jitters keep S&P 500, Nasdaq below record highs
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil nears $75 as demand rises, U.S. refiners boost output
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LendingClub (NYSE: LC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.03, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $154 million versus the consensus estimate of $157.5 million.
LendingClub sees Q4 2017 revenue of $158-163 million, versus the consensus of $174.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on LendingClub (LC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 'Don't Buy a Ticket on This Hinderburng Thesis': Impact on DraftKings (DKNG) is 'Limited' as Opportunity is Around its US DraftKings Business, Analysts Say
- GM escalates the electric vehicle arms race
- Motorcar Parts of America (MPAA) Reports Q4 EPS of 0.04
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!