Lemonade (LMND) Misses Q2 EPS by 82c, Offers Q3 and FY Guidance
- Dow hits record high as cyclicals rise on jobless claims data
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
- Uber (UBER) Falls After Missing on Revenue Expectations, Analysts Lower PTs on Regulatory and Driver Supply Concerns
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lemonade (NYSE: LMND) reported Q2 EPS of ($1.77), $0.82 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.95). Revenue for the quarter came in at $29.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $29.31 million.
Lemonade sees Q3 2020 revenue of $14-15 million, versus the consensus of $15.2 million.
- In force premium at September 30 of $170 - $175 million ● Gross earned premium of $37 - $39 million ● Revenue of $14 - $15 million ● Adjusted EBITDA loss of $(32) - $(33) million ● Stock-based compensation expense of approximately $3 million ● Capital expenditures of approximately $1 million
Lemonade sees FY2020 revenue of $86-88 million, versus the consensus of $88.96 million.
- In force premium at December 31 of $190 - $195 million ● Gross earned premium of $147 - $151 million ● Revenue of $86 - $88 million ● Adjusted EBITDA loss of $(106) - $(109) million ● Stock-based compensation expense of approximately $11 million ● Capital expenditures of approximately $4 million
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lemonade (LMND) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- US Physical Therapy (USPH) Tops Q1 EPS by 23c, Offers Guidance
- Laureate Education (LAUR) Misses Q1 EPS by 38c
- Kellogg (K) Tops Q1 EPS by 15c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!