Landec (LNDC) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Beats
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
Landec (NASDAQ: LNDC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.14, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $138.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $135.7 million.
Landec sees Q4 2015 EPS of $0.18-$0.20, versus the consensus of $0.20. Landec sees Q4 2015 revenue of $130-135 million, versus the consensus of $127.20 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Landec (LNDC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexco Resource (AXU) Reports Q1 EPS of Cdn$0.01
- Sonos (SONO) Tops Q2 EPS by 53c, FY Rev. Guidance Beats
- Boot Barn Holdings (BOOT) Tops Q4 EPS by 28c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!