Kulicke & Soffa Industries (KLIC) Tops Q1 EPS by 32c; Raises Outlook (Earlier)
- Wall St. opens lower as Netflix slides, virus cases rise
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence dampens risk appetite
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Kulicke & Soffa Industries (NASDAQ: KLIC) reported Q1 EPS of $0.86, $0.32 better than the analyst estimate of $0.54. Revenue for the quarter came in at $267.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $240.29 million.
Kulicke & Soffa Industries sees Q2 2021 EPS of $0.79-$0.97, versus the consensus of $0.58. Kulicke & Soffa Industries sees Q2 2021 revenue of $280-300 million, versus the consensus of $239.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Kulicke & Soffa Industries (KLIC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: NextEra Energy (NEE) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Navios Maritime Holdings (NM) Reports Q4 Loss of $1.69/sh
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 EPS Outlook