Kroger (KR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Comps Miss Views; FY17 EPS Guidance Inline with Views
- S&P, Nasdaq subdued on caution ahead of inflation data, Fed meeting
- Cigna rallies 12% after ending Humana deal talks, approving new $10B buyback
- Macy's (M) stock surges 20% on $5.8 billion buyout offer
- Citi goes against consensus ahead of 'pivotal' Fed meeting
- Wall Street subdued, gold slides ahead of CPI, Fed
Kroger (NYSE: KR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.41, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.41. Revenue for the quarter came in at $26.6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $26.43 billion.
Comps, excluding fuel, rose 0.1 percent, versus a gain of 0.6 percent expected. Including fuel, comps fell 0.2%.
Gross margin was 22.2 percent, versus 22.3 percent expected.
Kroger sees FY2017 EPS of $2.10-$2.15, versus the consensus of $2.13.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Kroger (KR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AECOM (ACM) Affirms Commitment to Value Creation
- Lululemon Athletica drops 3% after failing to raise guidance despite earnings beat
- RH (RH) shares tumble as 'frozen' housing market weighs on results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!