Keystone Automotive Industries (KEYS) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Offers Q2 Guidance
- S&P 500 ends lower as Tesla falls, while energy rallies
- 'The Price is Wrong': S&P 500 Could Drop to 3400 After Another Bear Market Rally Says Morgan Stanley's Wilson
- 5 Top Strategists Discuss Near-term Outlook for S&P 500 and US Equities
- Oil settles higher on demand optimism, gasoline strength
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/16: United Airlines Gains on Travel Outlook; Global-e Online Plunges Following Results (more...)
Keystone Automotive Industries (NYSE: KEYS) reported Q1 EPS of $0.56, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.49. Revenue for the quarter came in at $701 million versus the consensus estimate of $695.49 million.
Keystone Automotive Industries sees Q2 2015 EPS of $0.56-$0.70, versus the consensus of $695.49. Keystone Automotive Industries sees Q2 2015 revenue of $720-760 million, versus the consensus of $744.3 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Keystone Automotive Industries (KEYS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sunlight Financial Holdings Inc. (SUNL) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Nerdy, Inc. (NRDY) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c, Revenues Beat; Guides Revenue Lower
- Enjoy Technology, Inc. (ENJY) Announces Q1 Financial Results, Secures Interim Financing and Initiates Review of Strategic Alternatives
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!