Keysight Technologies (KEYS) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c; Guides FY15 EPS Above Views
- S&P 500 ends lower as Tesla falls, while energy rallies
- 'The Price is Wrong': S&P 500 Could Drop to 3400 After Another Bear Market Rally Says Morgan Stanley's Wilson
- 5 Top Strategists Discuss Near-term Outlook for S&P 500 and US Equities
- Oil settles higher on demand optimism, gasoline strength
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/16: United Airlines Gains on Travel Outlook; Global-e Online Plunges Following Results (more...)
Keysight Technologies (NYSE: KEYS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.55, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $665 million versus the consensus estimate of $656.66 million.
Keysight Technologies sees FY2015 EPS of $2.38-$2.52, versus the consensus of $2.32.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Keysight Technologies (KEYS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yalla Group Limited (YALA) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
- TherapeuticsMD (TXMD) Misses Q1 EPS by $1.69
- Consensus Cloud Solutions (CCSI) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!