Keysight Technologies (KEYS) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, Issues Light Q3 EPS, Revenue Guidance
- S&P 500 ends lower as Tesla falls, while energy rallies
- 'The Price is Wrong': S&P 500 Could Drop to 3400 After Another Bear Market Rally Says Morgan Stanley's Wilson
- 5 Top Strategists Discuss Near-term Outlook for S&P 500 and US Equities
- Oil settles higher on demand optimism, gasoline strength
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/16: United Airlines Gains on Travel Outlook; Global-e Online Plunges Following Results (more...)
Keysight Technologies (NYSE: KEYS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.70, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.65. Revenue for the quarter came in at $740 million versus the consensus estimate of $740.49 million.
Keysight’s third-quarter 2015 revenues are expected to be in the range of $635 million to $675 million, while the Street is looking for $748 million. Third-quarter non-GAAP earnings are expected to be in the range of $0.37 to $0.51 per share, versus the consensus of $0.68.
(Street sees Q3 EPS of $0.68 on revenue of $748.08 million)
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Keysight Technologies (KEYS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Global-e Online (GLBE) Misses Q1 EPS by 35c
- KORE Group (KORE) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c
- Pear Therapeutics (PEAR) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!