Keysight Technologies (KEYS) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c, $200M Buyback; Guides Q2 Below the Street
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Keysight Technologies (NYSE: KEYS) reported Q1 EPS of $0.55, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.49. Revenue for the quarter came in at $726 million versus the consensus estimate of $715.24 million.
Keysight Technologies sees Q2 2016 EPS of $0.48-$0.62, versus the consensus of $0.69. Keysight Technologies sees Q2 2016 revenue of $695-735 million, versus the consensus of $767.73 million.
Keysight’s Board of Directors authorized a new share repurchase program for up to $200 million of its common stock. The new repurchase program goes into effect immediately and shares may be purchased from time to time, subject to general business and market conditions and other investment opportunities, through open market purchases, privately negotiated transactions or other means. The repurchase program may be commenced, suspended or discontinued at any time at the company’s discretion
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Keysight Technologies (KEYS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Foot Locker (FL) Pops on Beat-and-raise and Positive Commentary, Results Will Help Improve Stock Sentiment Says UBS
- More of the Same: Kohl's (KSS) Delivers a Q1 Miss, Guides Lower While Inventories Rise
- Deckers Brands (DECK) Tops Q4 EPS by $1.20; Offers FY22 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!