Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c, Revenues Misses; Guides EPS Above Views
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) reported Q4 EPS of $2.35, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $2.24. Revenue for the quarter came in at $23.7 billion versus the consensus estimate of $23.9 billion.
Johnson & Johnson sees FY2023 EPS of $10.50, versus the consensus of $10.33.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Upgrades Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) to Buy Ahead of Business Review
- Genesco (GCO) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c; Lowers Outlook
- Academy Sports and Outdoor (ASO) Misses Q3 EPS by 24c, Updates Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!