JinkoSolar (JKS) Misses Q4 EPS by 25c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JinkoSolar (NYSE: JKS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.11, $0.25 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.36. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.44 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.38 billion.
JinkoSolar sees Q1 2021 revenue of $1.18-1.3 billion, versus the consensus of $1.31 billion.
- Gross margin for the first quarter is expected to be between 12% and 15%.
- For the first quarter of 2021, the Company expects total solar module shipments to be in the range of 4.5 GW to 5.0 GW.
- For full year 2021, the Company estimates total shipments (including solar cell and wafer) to be in the range of 25 GW to 30 GW.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on JinkoSolar (JKS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- National Fuel Gas (NFG) Tops Q2 EPS by 14c, Offers Guidance
- Park Hotels & Resorts (PK) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
- Universal Display (OLED) Tops Q1 EPS by 29c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!