Iradimed Corp. (IRMD) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street opens higher after Evergrande-led rout
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar holds near 1-month high with Fed, Evergrande eyed
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Iradimed Corp. (NASDAQ: IRMD) reported Q2 EPS of $0.14, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $8.46 million.
Iradimed Corp. sees Q3 2021 EPS of $0.16-$0.17, versus the consensus of $0.13. Iradimed Corp. sees Q3 2021 revenue of $10.3-10.5 million, versus the consensus of $9.4 million.
Iradimed Corp. sees FY2021 EPS of $0.60-$0.62, versus the consensus of $0.53. Iradimed Corp. sees FY2021 revenue of $40-40.4 million, versus the consensus of $37.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Iradimed Corp. (IRMD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uber (UBER) says it's tracking towards Adjusted EBITDA breakeven in Q3, ahead of prior guidance
- ConocoPhillips (COP) Announces Significant Enhancement to Multi-Year Plan with All-Cash Permian Asset Acquisition; Increases Ordinary Dividend; Improves 2030 Emissions Intensity Reduction Target
- Boston Scientific (BSX) to Acquire Devoro Medical, Inc for Up to $336M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!