Invesco Mortage Capital (IVR) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Wall St drops at open as strong inflation stokes rate hike fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post biggest gain in nearly 12 years as inflation pressures build
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
- Exclusive: Tesla seeks entry into U.S. renewable fuel credit market - sources
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Invesco Mortage Capital (NYSE: IVR) reported Q4 EPS of $0.52, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.48.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Invesco Mortage Capital (IVR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Upstart (UPST) Jumps After Beating Q1 Estimates and Smashing Guidance Views, Long Runway of Growth Ahead Says Analyst
- Electronic Arts (EA) Gains After Topping Q4 Estimates, Analyst Confident There is More to Come
- Lumentum Holdings (LITE) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Revenues Miss; Offers 4Q EPS/Revenues Guidance Below Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!