Installed Building Products (IBP) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Installed Building Products (NYSE: IBP) reported Q4 EPS of $1.23, in-line with the analyst estimate of $1.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $441.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $446.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Installed Building Products (IBP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Misses Q4 EPS by 25c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Starts Ameren Corp (AEE) at Neutral (correction)
- UPDATE: DA Davidson Downgrades Boise Cascade Company (BCC) to Neutral