Inseego Corp. (INSG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Offers Q2 Guidance
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Inseego Corp. (NASDAQ: INSG) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.03), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.03). Revenue for the quarter came in at $48.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $47.53 million.
Inseego Corp. sees Q2 2019 revenue of $50-56 million, versus the consensus of $52.68 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Inseego Corp. (INSG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expedia (EXPE) Flies Higher After Topping Analysts' Estimates, Analysts Raise Numbers and PT on 'Significant Outperformance'
- Univar (UNVR) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c
- Cronos Group (CRON) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.44
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!