Inseego Corp. (INSG) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Revs Beat; Guides Q4 Revs Below
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Inseego Corp. (NASDAQ: INSG) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.04), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.03). Revenue for the quarter came in at $62.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $59.77 million.
“Our strong top-line results were driven by significant 5G revenue growth as well as our expanded and diversified 4G customer base,” said Chairman and CEO Dan Mondor. “We’re now extending our early 5G market leadership through a growing number of trials with top-tier service providers worldwide, and we’re rapidly developing more leading-edge products based on next-gen 5G technology. We’re well positioned to deliver 20-25% year-over-year growth in 2020.”
Inseego Corp. sees Q4 2019 revenue of $48-55 million, versus the consensus of $64.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Inseego Corp. (INSG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Upstart Holdings (UPST) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c, Offers FY Guidance
- QuantumScape (QS) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
- CuriosityStream Inc. (CURI) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!